Our practice offers design services in residential and workplace projects and strategic solutions for sustainable communities. With over 20 years experience in private practice throughout Australia and Asia, our projects include the creation of sustainable interiors, buildings and communities with expertise in health and community wellbeing.
Innate Ecology offers sustainable consulting services utilising international sustainability principles and frameworks including One Planet Living, Green Star, and Living Building Challenge. Our strength lies in our ability to explore innovative conceptual approaches early in the project that enable efficiencies and quality environments to be achieved in the outcome.
– Residential design services
– Workplace design services
– Sustainability consultant for residential, mixed-use, educational and workplace
– One Planet Living Gap Analysis, Action Plan and Accreditation
Suzette Jackson is an experienced designer and sustainability consultant with certifications in international sustainability frameworks and tools including:
– Green Star Accredited Professional – Communities & Design, Green Building Council of Australia
– One Planet Living Sustainability Integrator and Assessor, Bioregional Australia
– Living Building / Communities Challenge, Living Future Institute of Australia